Streamline Data Center Management With the SL-500X ServerLIFT
The SL-500X Powered ServerLIFT assists in data center management and offers advanced technology for lifting server hardware and IT equipment. As the industry standard server lifter for data center hardware, the innovative SL-500X ServerLIFT enables seamless server hardware installations. Built specifically for the data center, the SL-500X ServerLIFT has become the industry standard world-wide. With a 500 lb. lifting capacity, the SL-500X is a great server lifter that improves daily data center management and can lift blade chassis, switches, server hardware and any other heavy IT equipment.
Lift Server Hardware During Data Center Operations
IT Hardware is constantly evolving, and there is a need to refresh server hardware every 2 – 4 years. New advances in technology have created logistical issues for those involved in moving and lifting server hardware ranging from a light server, to populated blade chassis and switches. Active data center management requires constant server hardware installs, causing extreme stress on the lower back and eventually leads to a data center injury. The SL-500X Powered ServerLIFT promotes effective data center management, alleviates pain, and gives employees the confidence they need to handle difficult tasks at any time of day.
The SL-500X® ServerLIFT is the only data center server hardware lift certified and in compliance with all North American and European safety and radio frequency regulations:
1. FCC Class B Device Standards
2. CE Immunity Standard IEC/EN 61000-6-1:2005
3. CE Emission Standard IEC/EN 55011:2009/A1: 2010
4. CE Product Safety Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
5. Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC, IEC EN 60950
Lifting more than 500 lbs? check out the SL-1000X Super Duty ServerLIFT
SL-500X Data Center Server Hardware Lift Features
- Maintains even alignment up to 500 lb.
- Includes strap kit to safely secure equipment
- Battery powered lifting with the touch of a button
- Precise height adjustment
- Proprietary micro-processor controlled lifting system
- Dual side controls allow a single operator to align equipment
- Adds 6″ lateral movement to the left and right
- Fits into standard 19″ racks
- Seamless install from platform into rails
- Exclusive sensing technology stops on contact with ceiling and other overhead obstructions
- Prevents structural, and equipment damage
- Enables safe use in contained and open environments without adjustment