We think ServerLIFT is a great place to work. Located in sunny, affordable, Phoenix, Arizona, our company has a can-do, family-like atmosphere. Most of our employees have been with us for 3 years or more. We pay competitive salaries and boast an excellent benefits program. We work hard but recognize that everyone here has a personal life to balance with their work time. We simply love our employees and it shows in our work product.
Below are our current open positions. If you live in Phoenix and think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, get in touch…we’d love to see if you’ll be the next member of our growing team.
Production & Warehouse Assistant
If you love working with your hands, this job may be for you. No prior experience is necessary – we will train you!
Job Status: Full-time Location: Phoenix, AZ
Summary: We are seeking hardworking, positive, energetic, loyal, full-time assistants to join the warehouse and production team in our growing, climate controlled, Phoenix facility. The Production Assistant will join our warehouse and production team in supporting the production, assembly, testing, shipping/receiving, and facilities maintenance activities.
Job Duties: The duties of the Production Assistant involve assisting in production of mechanical and simple electrical subassemblies, receiving deliveries, shipping orders, inventory management and counting, quality testing, and packaging.
Representative duties may include but are not limited to:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery or storage area.
- Maintains inventory controls by counting inventory parts on schedule, refilling stock locations, and processing in/out inventory requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean production, assembly, and shipping areas; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Teamwork, Positivity, Can-Do Attitude, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
- Proficiency with power tools is preferred
- Forklift certification is a plus
Send resumes to [email protected]; AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Miksi asiakkaamme luottavat palvelupisteeseen
Lataa ILMAINEN valkoisen kirjan "Tietokeskuksen konsolidoinnin toimintasuunnitelma"
Oikein toteutettu tietokeskuksen konsolidoinnin toimintasuunnitelma kuvaa tehokkaita ja skaalautuvia tekniikoita, joita voidaan hyödyntää tuotannon lisäämisessä ja samalla vähentää käyttökustannuksia.