ServerLIFT SL-350X Limited Warranty
SERVERLIFT SL-500 LIMITED WARRANTY
U.S. LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
The limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the ServerLIFT SL500 (collectively “Equipment”) in the contiguous United States and provincial Canada. The warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original end-user owner of the Equipment unless prior written notice is received by and approval given by ServerLIFT.
For the Warranty Periods listed below, ServerLIFT Corporation (henceforth “ServerLIFT”) warrants that the Equipment:
1. Will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
2. Will perform substantially in accordance with ServerLIFT’s published specifications.
ServerLIFT will repair or replace any parts that are in-warranty in accordance with the Limited Warranty Return & Repair Policy listed below.
LIMITED WARRANTY PERIODS
A Warranty Period is one year from the day of delivery except for the following components:
Structural : 10 years
Battery : 1 year*
* 100% (cost of battery only) for first three months, prorated against replacement three months to one year.
LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
The warranty is void if:
- The applicable Warranty Period has expired;
- The Equipment has missing or altered serial numbers; or
- The Equipment has been repaired or modified by an agent not authorized by ServerLIFT.
The warranty specifically excludes all damage to the Equipment, including but not limited to:
- Damage incurred during shipment (other than shipping with a ServerLIFT contracted carrier);
- Damage caused by impact with other objects, drops or falls, including external case cracks, dented or punctured case, broken latches, torn covers, broken doors, or physical breakaway of internal components;
- Damage caused by intrusion of foreign matter into the Equipment;
- Damage to internal components caused by power surge;
- Damage to electrical connectors including corrosion, broken and/or bent pins;
- Damage to Equipment caused by environmental corrosion;
- Damage caused by improper maintenance;
- Damage caused by use of appurtenances not supplied by ServerLIFT or failures which result from alterations, modifications or foreign objects;
- Damage caused by the use of the Equipment for purposes other than for which it was designed
- Damage caused by other abuse, misuse, neglect, accident, negligence, mishandling or misapplication; and
- Damage attributable to acts of G-d.
LIMITED WARRANTY RETURN & REPAIR POLICY
For warranty assistance call ServerLIFT Corporation at 1-602-254-1557 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Friday (excluding observed holidays), email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://serverlift.com/support/.
Equipment that fails to comply with this warranty shall, at ServerLIFT’s sole discretion, be repaired or exchanged for an equivalent replacement. You are responsible for returning the non-conforming Equipment, properly packaged, to ServerLIFT during the Warranty Period. ServerLIFT will pay return shipping costs of Equipment serviced under warranty.
To obtain warranty service or to return Equipment, written notification must be made to ServerLIFT in advance via email (email@example.com) or fax (1-602-254-1975) that must include the following information:
- Equipment serial number;
- Date of original Equipment receipt;
- Original ServerLIFT invoice and/or invoice number (proof of purchase);
- Contact information of the end-user and location of Equipment; and
- Description of the problem and/or desired service action.
In the event of a return or repair that is determined to occur at ServerLIFT’s facilities, you will be issued a Warranty Repair Authorization (WRA) number and shipping instructions. Otherwise, ServerLIFT will arrange onsite service based on a mutually convenient schedule.
Equipment returned with a void warranty and/or without prior notification to and approval from ServerLIFT may be repaired and/or shipped back to the end-user at their expense.
If it is determined that the problem is not covered under warranty, you will be contacted with service alternatives available on a time and materials basis. You will also be responsible for all applicable shipping costs.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SERVERLIFT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR ON ANY OTHER BASIS, FOR COVER OR FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, SERVICES, MAINTENANCE, USE, PERFORMANCE, FAILURE, OR INTERRUPTION IN THE OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT, SERVICES, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SERVERLIFT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty and performance hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without reference to its choice of law principles.
WARRANTY EXTENSIONS AND SERVICE CONTRACTS
Extended warranty periods and service contracts are available to suit your specific needs. To learn more about these optional service programs contact ServerLIFT sales via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime or by phone (1-602-254-1557) 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard time, Monday through Friday (excluding observed holidays).