Rack Servers with the ServerLIFT Front Loading SL-500FX
The ServerLIFT Front Loading SL-500FX is great for any data center design. It is the only data center certified lift capable of supporting equipment up to 20″ and placing it into any server rack. Combined with all of the features of the ServerLIFT SL-500X, the SL-500FX unit is designed with a different platform configuration for easy installation of deeper rack servers. The ServerLIFT SL-500FX features a durable built-in gliding shelf that moves forward creating the ability to rack servers, to help with pre-populating or pre-configuring server racks on pallets. This is also ideal for a data center design with wide aisles and unconventional floor plans.
The ServerLIFT Front Loading SL-500FX is certified and in compliance with all North American and European safety and radio frequency regulations:
1. FCC Class B Device Standards
2. CE Immunity Standard IEC/EN 61000-6-1:2005
3. CE Emission Standard IEC/EN 55011:2009/A1: 2010
4. CE Product Safety Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
5. Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC, IEC EN 60950